December 3, 2014

#BLOGMAS: New beauty products I've bought - limited ed.



For the first time in a looong time I'd like to say a huge good morning (yes, that's right - I'm blogging while the sun is up). If you guys follow me on Instagram, you would have seen that I recently spoiled myself with a bunch of makeup products. I took a batch of images this morning and ended up with about 80 photos so for the sake of your fingers having to scroll for a million miles, I've divided up the products into today's limited edition post and a bunch of permanent products which will be uploaded after the next week or so. I took on all of your feedback and tried to do a bunch of swatches of the products which didn't come out 100% perfect but hey, practice makes perfect! 

Kit Cosmetics - vanilla milkshake candle.


It smells SO freaking good. It's definitely comparable to Tahaa by Glasshouse and I wish sooo badly everyday that this candle could have come in a bigger size. 

Tocca - travel fragrance spray in Florence. 


A+ packaging. 

Definitely my new favourite fragrance. It definitely has a fresh and sweeter smell than I'm used to but I've gotten so many compliments on it that it's hard not to love it. The travel fragrances also come in two other scents which smell just as nice! 

Lancome - Hypnose mascara favs set. 

This Christmas pack by Lancome is probably my favourite thing I've bought this year. It comes with a full sized Hynose, mini hypnose drama, mini doll eyes and mini star (my personal favourite so far). 

Hourglass - ambient lighting blush palette




Meet my scaly lizard hand. 

Nars - orgasm/laguna duo. 





Too Faced - everything nice set. *scoops jaw off floor*.

Seriously Too Faced, you've outdone yourself. 




So yah, got the smell of the candle above in the body lotion too... (pssst, it also comes in a body wash).

Mecca Cosmetica - loved and adored. 








Nars - modern future set. 

I wish I could open this but it's a secret santa gift for somebody else :( 


That's a wrap for today! I hope all of you have a super productive and fun filled day ahead :) I'll be doing a short evening shift before heading out for some Thai food with friends. Thank you all so much for the positive feedback I've received so far on #blogmas. I am honestly quite disappointed with how I ran my blog this year so I'll make the most of the opportunity to fill up this space with content which I hope you guys find engaging and actually pretty fun :) All my love, S. 

No comments :

Slider