Hello hello. Just posting a short update today because I hate it when blogs I follow only update once a week well.. yeah I didn't wanna be a hypocrite :)
I love GOMA so much in words I cannot explain. I've been twice in the last fortnight for class excursions and it's really nice because it's not as crowded as it is on the weekends. I went down the massive slide and ran inside the balloon room which was one of the most entertaining things I've done in my life. All of us spent ages at the wish wall grabbing heaps of nice ones to give to friends. Some which included:
- I wish that wishes came true
- I wish I had a turtle and that there were no wars in the world
- I wish that there was cheese on the moon
- I wish I could explore the galaxy
- I wish for good health (I'm tying this to my parent's arms)
- I wish I could say whatever I wanted to
- I wish my parents were immortal
- I wish fish had wings
Khang took me to Max Brenner in the afternoon because I was in a really agro mood and he didn't wanna go to tutor. I swear, the chocolate there is so rich it could keep me happy for a week. The choc fudge sundae was so good asdasdhaskd. You guys must try it.
Ps. Incase some of you don't know yet. The next suitcase rummage is on this Sunday! I'll be selling some stuff (unless my mum decides not to let me go last minute) alongside with Evelyn, Alice, Dora and maybe Adrii :) Have a nice night.