February 23, 2013

Stay: Evee & Brian

Top from Jason, skirt from Taiwan, rose gold wrist watch from Fossil, bracelet from Sportsgirl.

Good morning lovelies! When was the last time I got to say that? Last night I went to Brian's place for his going away party. It was a simple night and though I ended up bawling before I left because I didn't want Evelyn to fly out today, I still had a lot of fun. Anyway, let's just skip all the chit chat and move onto photos. 


Lunch at Maru.

Many choices to choose from | Ordered too much food and KP took away three boxes

Watching the sunset from Brian's rooftop.

I love Jiwon's fish eye lens!! Bought one for myself last night while I was with her.









Isn't she adorable? Anyway, I hope that all of you guys are well and have a lovely weekend. x,s. 

No comments :

Slider