April 10, 2012

Polyphonic




Varsity Cardigan from Cotton On Online. Chiffon skirt from Supre.

Boo, I can't believe the first week of holidays are already gone. I'm not ready to go back to school yet asdlkhawidjlsd.

I went to Surfers Paradise with Jason today and apart from eating, all we did was do two hundred billion laps of the same area and waste money at Timezone (ended up playing a game of DDR for the hell of it; good ol' days). I know I've said this so many times already but since I don't have much to say, photo time.









I actually wanted to snap the knob off of this dumb game. The grid isn't high enough. You can't hold pieces. EVERYTHING IS JUST WRONG WITH IT AND IT SHOULD NOT BE THERE.

I'll leave you guys tonight with this incredibly flattering photo of myself. Hope you're all having a great week ♥ Oh, and one more thing; if any of you wanted me to blog about anything in particular before the end of the holidays then please shoot me a formspring message or a comment :)




No comments :

Slider