April 11, 2012

One third

Since a third of this year is almost over (so damn quick), I wanted to show everybody what the last three months of my life have been like using some photos and points. Actually, this post is more photos I took but never uploaded than reminiscing LOL. For anybody wondering, I used Pixlromatic to cover the photos with hipst3r filters. Enjoy!

In no particular order.



001. Contact lens review for Bambi Sesame Grey.

002. The couple of weeks after I got my hair cut where I kept curving the ends in to hide the fact that it was so short.



003. Origami roses for Valentine's Day.

004. Hoping that I made 20+ people feel special.



006. Choreography of War Reportage by Madelaine Kelly. I did an art essay about this piece and actually did surprisingly well considering the fact that I found the artist to be so complex.

007. A scarily life like portrait by Vernon Ah Kee.



008. I've seen this ride so many times on television shows and it's actually not as bad as it looks.

009. Screaming on the Avalanche for the hell of it at Tet.



010. My 100% accurate drawing of Salina after she made fun of my floppy hat.

011. My interpretations of everybody that I study with at SLQ.



012. Salina somehow studying while the rest of us swing on our chairs and play pictionary.

013. Sophia sitting on the other side of the whiteboard at SLQ trying to memorize how to do a question.



014. Probably one of the most productive study days we've EVER had at SLQ.

015. Jun the maths genius smiling about how fun fun fun he thinks maths B is.



016. Too much wind at Surfers Paradise :(

017. Jason and his backpack of camera equipment.



018. With Adrii at Tet.

019. Yasmin's and Adrii's gorgeous wedges.



020. Adorable packaging by an Etsy seller who I bought my pencil case from.

021. Gracie's late birthday gift. I tried to wrap it up really nicely so she'd have to take her time and unwrap it slowly but she ended up tearing most of it apart anyway, woops LOL.



022. Paulie playing with one of the bottles I have on my desk

023. Cutting off my hair at Mumu



024. French toast at The Coffee Club.

025. After the school swimming carnival.



026. One of the PERFECT beach days I held early in the year for a bunch of my friends.

027. Two hour trips to and from Surfers Paradise.



028. Trips to Mt Cootha.

029. Ombre'ing Sandra's hair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope all of you are well ♥♥

No comments :

Slider