I went to Jessie's place for her sweet 16th birthday today. I was at her place for eight hours and it went by so quickly. I didn't know most of her friends so I kinda just chilled with a few of my family members + Khang for a while. The first three hours of the party consisted of:
- Eating her Mum's delicious hot pot.
- Tony trying to connect to the internet so he could play Maplestory.
- Playing this dinosaur game on ps2 and swearing at each other.
- Cutting the cookie cake.
- Kevin seducing Khang every two minutes to prove to me that they had some sort of chemistry.
- Dota and Maplestory.
- Myself hogging the ps2 to play Guitar Hero.
- Rowing a boat with Jenny.