October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween



I went to Justine's house for her 16th/Halloween party yesterday! Being the super duper original person I am, I went as a black cat. Before her party, I went to watch In Time with Alice and Sandra. The movie was cute but it was pretty predictable. Sandra got so annoyed and bored that she ended up lying across three chairs since there was only 10 people in the entire cinema. Most of the movie was spent oogling over how unfairly hot Amanda Seyfried anyway so yeah, it was good but not great.



We made our way to Justine's house and about half way there, I realised that I left my box of makeup which had a majority of my stuff in it at the Korean BBQ place we went to for lunch fml. I ended up getting it back safely (thanks Brian) two hours later so Foonie, Pennie, Linda and Sandra were the loveliest girls and let me borrow/use their supplies.



Everybody got split into houses from Hogwarts and I was in Slytherin! We somehow developed the team motto 'just because we're hot and you're not. Don't ask.

We were hopeless at the first game. Justine gave every group some riddles and the answers were objects in her house. We had to find them and it was basically a treasure hunt kind of thing. The answer to our first riddle was vacuum and damn, we were so happy when we thought we found it. It's so awkward because I'm pretty sure now that it wasn't even a vacuum cleaner.



There were some other games like spin the bottle truth or dare, guess the three disgustingly combined foods on your cracker and pinata but I don't have any photos that you guys probably haven't already seen on Sandra's blog so I'll just leave them and chuck in a few photos instead. By the way I don't know how it happened but, my sd card had 132 at the end of the night and three quarters of them were either with Alice or had her in them so yeah, enjoy her face!







Dress from eBay, jewellery from eBay, falsies from eBay, Bambi grey lenses from Mukuchu, ears from eBay, ankle wedge boots from Rubi Shoes, bowtie borrowed from Jinwook.

I carved my first jack o' lantern last night as well! This is Slytherin's baby, Lamb. She came third in the game and did us proud :')





Thanks to Justine and her parent's for organising such a fun party. I hope everyone's well and good luck to everybody who has exams coming up soon! ♥



1 comment :

Melody said...

Ahhhh Sarah you look gorgeous ! Just like that random anon said ..me gusta LOL! Ahahaha.

Anyway, all your parties look so fun! None of the parties I've been to were ever this thought out :P They're just normal "LETS EAT TILL WE DIEEE" or something random like that! Eesh, I'd love to go to these type of parties :D !

Slider