April 9, 2015

Zoeva - Makeup Artist Zoe Bag | Unboxing



What an absolutely gorgeous thing to wake up to first thing in the morning. Just over a week ago Luxola was having a 25% off Sigma and Zoeva sale and within the next half an hour I'd ordered the biggest brush set Zoeva had to offer. I've had my eye on this set for a few months now but with the conversion rates being so crappy and the majority of Luxola's sales excluding Zoeva it just never seemed worth the money. I ended up paying $242.51 for the 25 brushes + makeup bag so I was really glad that I waited out on it hooooray! 

"The Makeup Artist Zoe Bag is ZOEVA’s ultimate beauty arsenal. It consists of 25 professional-grade brushes, all crafted with high quality natural, synthetic and taklon fibres. Each brush is precisely designed for optimal product application and flawless coverage. Carry and organise all of the brushes with the famous Makeup Tote Zoe Bag and experiment with different styles and moods each time you use them." Click here to view the whole product listing on Luxola.











Brushes which came with brush guards.


Brushes which came without brush guards.


Poof!

I kept all the brush guards in the makeup bag since they're handy for shaping brushes after you wash and clean them. 

101. Luxe Face Definer brush 
103. Defined Buffer 
 104. Buffer 
 105. Luxe Highlight brush 
106. Powder brush




109. Luxe Face Paint brush
110. Face Shape brush
122. Petit Stippling brush



125. Stippling brush
127. Luxe Sheer Cheek brush
142. Concealer Buffer


221. Luxe Soft Crease brush 
222. Luxe All Over Shader shader 
226. Smudger 
228. Luxe Crease brush 
223. Petit Eye Blender brush


227. Luxe Soft Definer brush 
230. Luxe Pencil brush 
231. Luxe Petit Crease brush
233. Cream Shader brush 
234. Luxe Smoky Shader brush 


237. Detail Shader brush 
312. Detail Liner brush 
317. Wing Liner brush 
322. Brow Line brush 


The brushes come with gorgeous wooden handles with silver writing on two sides of the brush. 





What I use as brush holders. Purchased from Ikea!


Various brushes which I've decided to retire either because I just never liked them in the first place, because they were getting too old, or because the handles were too short to be seen from the brush holders I used.

For people wondering on the quality of the brushes - absolutely amaaazing! They're all super soft and I'm loving them more than my current brush collection which includes a bunch of brushes from Ecotools, Real Techniques and Nude. Unfortunately I can't compare them to Sigma or MAC brushes because I don't own any but the fact that they're so much more affordable won me over.

I woke up half an hour earlier than I usually would for work this morning to try out some of these brushes and they're all increeedible. I'm yet to fault any of them. They pick up just the right amount of product, don't shed and are undoubtedly the softest eyeshadow brushes I've ever used. The face buffing brushes are a little bit harder than my usual Ecotools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush but the stippling brushes are nice and gentle on the skin. I'd definitely recommend them!

Love, S.

No comments :

Slider