April 2, 2015

Photo & caption update LVI


Hello! I thought I'd write up a quick photo and caption update for you guys before I smash out one of my assignments this evening. Can you guys believe that it's already April? My midsemester break starts tomorrow and I'm so so so excited. I'm heading to the grand opening of OPM tomorrow night and then on Saturday I'll be going to Carnivale at Movieworld *fingers crossed it doesn't get rained out*. 

Doughnuts for Papa Truong's birthday. 

Pizza Cafe with Benson during a uni break. 

Dinner at Thai Siam.


Add me on Snapchat! @srhtrng

Had Fusion for the first time hehehe.

Dinner at Oishii (strong food vibe for this post).


Had my first creme brulee in months at Sweet Treat.

Top from Cotton On, jeans from ASOS.

New sunnies from Cotton On!Wearing Berry Smoothie from Gerard Cosmetics on the lips. 

Picked up OPM tickets for a bunch of my girls. 

Currently in the middle of a combination pork chop phase. 

Fish katsu at Seoul Bistro. 

Kit Kat McFlurryyyyy!

Dinner at Vapiano - 3 x carbonara. 

Dessert at San Churro 

Mary was the kindest girl and picked me up this adorable tea set which I've been chasing for months.

Brunch at Pablo with Adrienne



40% off Priceline results.


Went to Doughnut Time! Dress from Tobi, shoes from eBay.

Despite all the people saying that they're not worth the money and all that I actually really liked them. My favourite was the maple bacon one!

Finally got to try out Kwan Brothers next door as well. I had to B&W all the photos because the lighting was soooo red.



Dinner at Kinn Thai - I've never seen it so empty before.


Brunch at Lost Boys with #sunflowersisters.







Grocery store haul.

Raspberry ripes every Friday morning!

All dressed up for Jellie's 21st birthday. The mask is from eBay, top from Ice and the skirt from ASOS.

Free hotdogs :3





Wishing all of you a fantastic Easter! S.

No comments :

Slider