January 18, 2014

Photo & caption update XXXV


Helloooo. Today I had the pleasure of listening to Adrii and Sam rehearse this song for a good two hours before they were satisfied so please do enjoy! Remember to support them by liking, subscribing or commenting because it really does get them excited :) 

Can't afford a tripod so they use a can of beans and an accounting textbook instead.


She's so pretty and her eyes are soooo big.


Dinner at Himawari.

T shirt from Chicabooti, skirt from Parade (Chapel St, Melbourne), bag from Forever New.

SECOND BABY TO MY LORAC FAMILY ARRIVED!!

I've been using this palette every day since I got it and I am in loveeeeee. I think the cheek powders are all super flattering and the selection of eyeshadows are perfect for your everyday neutral eye look! I got this one off a top rated seller on eBay for about $70 which REALLY UPSETS ME because it's only worth about $35 in America but ughhh, what can I do?

This is what my room looks like at 6:30AM - my blinds do nothing!!

Deep fried sushi at Kotobuki mmmm.

My little ball of sunshineeee.


Jason gave me a Scruff to stick on my Mimco pouch! Also tried out the macaroni snacks from McDonalds and I am now always craving them even though they taste like crap :(

On my way to meet Aileen for brunch! She called me while I was on my way to the bus stop to tell me that she left her wallet at work and only had $5 while the bus ticket was $6.60 HAHAHAH poor thing had to walk 45 minutes to meet me. 

Her sorry gift for making me wait even though she was the one who did all the hard work.

Brunch at Lock n Load yum!!! Absolutely loved the sweet potato chips and blue cheese aioli.

Isn't she great?



Went back to Passion Tree after brunch and had a spontaneous catch up session with Grace :')


My cube finally has a banner! 

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend :') I REALLY WANNA GO AND WATCH FROZEN (yes, I still haven't seen it abdiahsodiash).

No comments :

Slider