April 5, 2013

Photo & caption update XIV




This week has literally flown by and I have only spent total of approximately 20 hours doing something productive. After finishing high school I said that I'd pick up my game but nope, that definitely hasn't happened. I'm spending most of my spare time waiting for more lives on Candy Crush now. Aaaanyway, here's what's been going on in my life (in no particular order because I messed up the order).


Was going through my hard drive and found old photos from when Sandra and I used to go out heaps with Chase


Finally got to wear my stockings from Taiwan. I'm still desperately in search of some suspender ones!


Lunch with lovelies at a Taiwanese restaurant at Sunnybank






Finally go to go ice skating after a million years


Home made breakfast at Evelyn's house


Getting ready for Jun's 18th


How fabulous is Connie?


Lunch at Bamboo basket - lemon lime bitters and vegetarian spring rolls




Wara Wara dates with Adrienne


My 12 year old cousin gave me this for Easter




Unintentionally bought a bag that matches my wallet


Details for dinner with Melisa at Emporium


Ann Gyoza House - AMAAAAAAAAAZING sweet chilli karaage




I hope you guys have a great weekend! xo, s.

1 comment :

ice pandora said...

I love your style c: Mhmm
look at all those food!
Such a cute easter egg
filled with choco eggs!

xx

Slider