May 9, 2011

Rummage 8/5





I went to Suitcase Rummage with some of the girls yesterday and to be honest it was a pretty dodgy day. I started off selling most of my stuff for $5 and ended up taking it down to $1 since no one was buying. For anybody wondering I sold jewellery, bags, old clothes and made about $70 profit at the end of the day. Most of my jewellery was gone by the end of the day but I still had a majority of my clothes :( I'm probably gonna be selling again next month to try get rid of some more stuff.

A lady came up to all of us in the afternoon when the rummage was about to finish and told us not to worry that we didn't sell much. We got an area in front of a bin and a massive pole plus it was mother's day so yah~ She bought 10 of my rings to make me feel better /loveherforever









That photo of Alice being lonely is pretty much what our area looked like for the whole day. Fiona tried this new plan to get people's attention where she'd come over to our area and pretend not to know any of us while asking how much our stuff was before yelling OH MY GAWSH ONLY FIVE DOLLARS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few hours later a lady came over to us and was like.. "Was this the place before where some girl was screaming about stuff being so cheap. I saw her and was thinking, whoa, okay I'll just stay away from there".

Okay, maybe it was more of a be there moment. Fee, if you're reading this, I love you.



One thing that did sell off pretty quickly were Evelyn's deathly hallow earrings that she made herself!





Here are two of the things I bought yesterday even though my mum wants me to resell them next month. She thinks they're ugly so okay, I'm cool with that I guess.



Last thing before I go! Check out Juicy's youtube videos. She's super talented and always blows me a kiss whenever I see her ♥ Have a great night.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that suitcase rummage wasn't as much of a success as you hoped :(

I'll come visit your stall next time round if you sell! :D

PS/ I remember Juicy, she also did an amazing cover in music class that my friend recorded and put on facebook - her voice is amazing!

f said...

Yes I am reading this. I look ugly. :(

h.tea said...

AH THOSE DEATHLY HALLOW EARRINGS ARE SO COOL!

You should sell your stuff online! I want your owl necklace and rings alksfjkajsfkalj!!

Melody said...

Ahhh you look gorgeous ;) !
And mmm the stuff you were selling actually is pretty damn goooodd <3

Anonymous said...

Your hair colour is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Omg! Grace looks like an older, way more beautiful version of Alice! Omg she is so pretttyyyyy!! :o

Slider