I'd like to start off by saying that the latest episodes of How I Met Your Mother & Gossip Girl were amazing and that I love Fiona very much. I don't really have much to say today so here's a brief recap of what's happened in the last nine days of my life.
- I somehow managed to resolve my sketches for my next art assessment
- My BCT teacher amused me when he used the word 'dope' in a sentence
- I isolated myself many times to reflect on how badly I'm doing in subjects
- I bottled up my stress and took it out on Khang two or three days in a row
- Alice told me that The Latin Clothing company was having a five for $75 sale
- Adrii made me watch clips from the OC
- Sandra turned into an owl
- I had an argument with Joy about whether her muffin was green or not
Looks pretty green to me.
So yeah, it's been a pretty dull couple of days filled with a lot of complaining/stress/procrastinating and I'm sorry for not posting as regularly as I usually do. I hope everyone's well and good look for people who have blocks coming up. I'll now leave you with two photos of adorable Paulie ♥
By the way, please help MacGregor State High School win the wildcard to perform at the Bring It On grand final by clicking here to like their page! :)