- I'm incredibly sorry to the international readers (I'll make it up to you!) but this giveaway is only for those currently living in Australia.
- You must be a student.
- Winner will be selected randomly and announced shortly after the giveaway ends.
- Follow all the prompts in the Rafflecopter below strictly to make your entries count!
Have some questions?
- Do I have to do all of the steps?
Nope, absolutely not. The only mandatory thing you have to do to enter this giveaway is to sign up to the ASOS student emails as provided in the link below.
- Does it matter if I'm already signed up to ASOS student emails?
Nope! Pop it in anyway and this way ASOS will be able to update your account type.
- Why have you been tagging #thehundredproject on all of your Instagram pictures?#thehundredproject is a year long Instagram challenge set by ASOS to upload 100 outfit selfies with that tag (kind of like #100happydays but with ootds). People who complete the challenge will be rewarded with a 25% off code valid for an entire year and the most fabulous of them all will receive a $250 ASOS gift vouchers every month for an entire year.
- Why should I sign up for ASOS student emails?
10% off all year round plus the special 25% bump up every so often.
- Can I unsubscribe from ASOS student emails later?
Of course! If it's not for you there's definitely no hard feelings here.
- Do I have to use my university email?
You can use whichever email you like.
- I'm still a bit confused, what do I do now?
Message me on my ask.fm account by either clicking HERE or messaging me through the sidebar.
Why is Instagramming a photo worth so many entries?
- It's because ASOS is currently running their own Instagram competition! By competing that single step, you've not only gotten three entries to win one of my $50 vouchers, but you've automatically entered the competition to win one of three $300 gift packs for you and your friend in the photo from ASOS.
Phew that was a lot to read! Happy entering guys - normal posts will resume straight after the 11th of August. I hope all of you had a fantastic start to your week and again, thank you for absolutely everything x, s.