February 25, 2012

Dear no one,

Hi lovelies! Hope all of you have been enjoying this refreshingly wet weather. It's kind of odd that I only realised this after half a term but my week days have pretty much come to sleeping, eating, school, watching the guys play handball every break and continually looking at my drafts as if they're magically going to fix themselves. Fun.

I think the most entertaining things that happened this week were 1. Alice getting really mad because someone who sat on the bridge above us got cheese in her hair and 2. Sandra getting rejected by Ly for a full 30 seconds while she stood with both of her arms up waiting for a high five.

Aaanyway, I went to SLQ as per usual on a Saturday and took some photos during a probably-too-long study break so here's a short photo splash.



Wearing Sandra's leopard print shawl she bought from Suitcase Rummage.



Statement necklaces from Colette and Lovisa.





New satchel from Rubi and old satchel from ASOS.



I don't really have much else to say since my brain doesn't really feel like doing anything tonight so I'll leave you guys with a charming photo of Alice and another lovely video from Juicy. Hope all of you are well and that you have a better tomorrow than I do ♥





1 comment :

KittyBonkers said...

Ooooooo, I love those satchels!!
Kitty xoxox

Slider