July 29, 2010

Today wasn't the best day for meeee. School was worse than usual so no point in blogging about that. I cut my hair this afternoon but since my sister is refusing to send me the photos that I took using her phone.. yeah :) I basically cut my hair so it looks like the same cut I had a few months ago.


Is your second toe longer than your first?
Isn't everyones?

Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Mm.. Typo pens are nice :)

What color are your toenails usually?
I don't paint my toes

What was the last thing you highlighted?
My hand :)

What color are your bedroom curtains?
I have white blinds

What color are the seats in your car?
Grey

Have you ever had a black and white cat?
I've never had a cat

What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
A letter!

Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Where is that :s

Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I never have

Who is the last baby that you held?
This adorable kid :D


Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
Emily and Lily


Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
That actually exists? :s

Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Nope, different coloured rooms. Mines blue, my sisters is purple and my parents is cream!

Closest thing to you that is yellow:
ME :D Okay lame. Water bottle from career expo.

Closest framed picture to you?
Photo of Adrii

Last time you had someone cook for you?
Just before. My mum made curry :)

Last time you received flowers/flower?
It's been a while ;s

Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Nopeeeee. I don't even see why gay marriage is banned >_>

What are you listening to right now?
My sister

Who is the last person you talked to from high school?
Lindaaaa

Last time you used hand sanitizer?
A few months ago ._.

Would you like to learn to play the drums?
YESSSSS

What color are the blinds in your living room?
White

What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Dominoes for the win :D

Have you ever worn a crown?
Yes 8) A happy birthday crown in 2008 that I gave to Foonie after.


Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
How come there are so many things in this survey I didn't know existed.

Last time you saw fireworks?
Buddha Festival


Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Months agooo

Who is the last person that left you a message on your cell?
My mother

Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
MIKAELA ROBERTSON. Her eye colour seems to change every day T_T


Haha, I hate today.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

What booth & where'd you take that set with adrii? O:

Honeybee said...

Oh my gosh your friend Mikaela has the most beautiful eyes in that photo :O And the sticker photos of you and Adrii are gorgeous (: Do you guys take them at Zoom or Area58?

Anonymous said...

he has the biggest eyes ever! o_O

Sarah Truong said...

@Anonymous 8:55 PM
We took them at Zoom from the machine that's right next to the counter!

@Honeybee
You really need to tell me who you are one day :) We took them at Zoom.

@Anonymous 9:48 PM
Ikr?

Anonymous said...

Sarah, where do u get ur hair cut? I really love ur fringe, what style do you ask to get it cut as?

Sarah Truong said...

I think that time I got it cut at Danny's in Timesquare, Sunnybank. I asked for swept bangs I think :s

Anonymous said...

Oh is that the booth where you have to step on that thing?

Sarah Truong said...

I believe so :)

Slider