November 12, 2013

Photo & caption update XXVIII

Face for work dinner at Alchemy 

Hello lovelies! I'm finally done with my first year of university and oooooh my gosh, I cannot be more relieved. In my almost one month break from blogging I managed to retain some part of my social life so here is a particularly lengthy update for you guys. I hope you all have a great week and good luck to those who still have exams. 

Celebrated my second anniversary with Jason at Sono Japanese Resturant in the city.


The food was no where as nice as I expected it to be but nonetheless the service was great and I loved the sushi and gyoza.

New San Churro that opened in the city two months ago yayay!

Tried a chocolate covered macaron for the first time with a rocky road sundae.

Gifts for Jason!

On the way to dinner.


My Pho Bar for dinner. 



Gorgeous little baby. 



Went to eat with Alice while she had her lunch break.

Finally gave in and bought this DIY food box thing before instantly regretting it the moment I tried it HAHA It was so strange but oh well, at least I know now..

Woke up at 5am to send Jun off at the airport :( See you in two years.

Photos from Wonderland came out so I thought I'd share one!

Bingsu from Passion Tree

Decked out Jason with magnetic jewellery.

Got free chocolate milk at uni which tasted really bad.


Jason came to visit me at UQ.

Made some custom makeup bags from artscow. 


More dinner at My Pho Bar.

Tried one of their mocktails and loved it!

Late birthday present from Alice ahhhh!!! I am absolutely in love with this palette. I've been using the Naked 2 palette for almost a year now and it honestly doesn't even compare to the colour payoff of the Lorac one. 

View from dinner at Alchemy.

Secret santa gifts from one of my coworkers!! (yes, we had a 1.5 month early Christmas dinner)

Adorable little cut out boots from Dotti.

Lunch at Teppanyaki lovers with Alice. Our katsudon smelled like fish... 

Ordered some combat boots from the iconic even though Summer is coming closer.

Dinner and dessert at Madtongsan III / Sakuraya.

Regular lunches at Red Room.

Pop top chocolate milk.

Mini cupcakes from the farmer's market.

Mouch family! 

Sam took Sandra, Alice and I to Kotobuki after our accounting exam and AHHHH I LOVE THIS PLACE.

Sunrise before one of my final exams.


xo, s. 

1 comment :

Mia Alex said...

love the hair color ! <3

Slider